LiVES - LiVES is a Video Editing System
multi_encoder requirementsTo use the multi encoder, you need the following depending on the output format(s) you want to use.
- mpeg : mjpegtools (version 1.6.2+)
- ogg/mp4 : ogmtools
- Matroska/mp4 : MKVtoolnix, Matroska libs
- Theora: libtheora (you may also need to compile mplayer again after installing). Also, you need to copy "encoder_example" to /usr/bin!
- There is also now an MMX version, which is reportedly 2-3 times faster at encoding.
- Dirac: to use the dirac encoder, you need the files from here. Note that there are now mplayer patches and directshow filters for this new, free format.
- avi (xvid, snow, h264) : see below - Avi formats
- Python 2.3.4+ is also required for the multi_encoder.
LiVES website © Copyright Gabriel "Salsaman" Finch.
Site maintained by Salsaman and VJ pixel.
All images on this site are used with permission of their owners.